The LC Hot Ones will be a live event fundraiser that will also be featured as a one hour show on LCPTV, YouTube and FB Live.
The venue will be at the:
THE RIPE CHOICE FARM
2550 SODA BAY RD., LAKEPORT, CA 95453
All inclusive tickets – $100pp
100% of the proceeds will go to the non-profits. Everyone is donating their product and services.
Welcome to the Lake County Hot Ones. The format involves an interviewer host and nine “Lake County Community Champions” eating seven chicken wings (or alternative if vegetarian/vegan), each prepared with a progressively hotter hot sauce. “The show with hot questions, and even hotter wings.” After each wing, interviewer, Jennifer Strong, asks her guests an interview question. As the wings get hotter, the guests typically begin to display the effects of eating the spicier wings and the interview becomes less focused on the guests and more so the struggle to finish the wings…and the questions.
OUR GUEST PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO BRING WHATEVER THEY BELIEVE WILL HELP THEM DOUSE THE FLAMES.
EACH GUEST WILL BE REPRESENTING A NON-PROFIT OF THEIR CHOICE TO BE CHOSEN WITH A RANDOM DRAWING FROM THOSE WHO FINISH EATING ALL SEVEN WINGS. The non-profits will have booths to talk to attending guests about their mission.
• the event will be catered by The Ripe Choice Catering; The Saw Shop Public House and The Tiny Diner.
• Tickets are all you can eat and open bar of wine, beer and non-alcohol beverages.
• VALLEY LONG FARMS featuring @PEPPER PORTAL selling & educating attendees on the vast assortment of organically grown peppers and their organic pepper products.
• live music leading up to the main event.
• The goal is to be a noisy, fundraiser for local non-profits; introduce our community champions in a unique setting, letting their hair down off the dais, outside of their scope
AND HAVE SOME FUN!
We will also have a silent auction featuring a variety of delicious desserts; weekend stays; dinners; Autographed 49ers jersey …and more.
THIS WILL NOT BE YOUR PARENTS FUNDRAISER!!!
Lake County Hot Ones Participants
Jennifer Strong, Interviewer
Laura Sammel, CEO/LC Chamber of Commerce & Pres./Lakeport Rotary
Andrew White, Chief of the Clearlake PD
Tina Scott, Supervisor, District 4
Bruno Sabatier, Supervisor, District 2
Kenneth Parlet, Mayor of Lakeport
Chief Jeff Thomas, Lakeport Fire Dept.
Brian Martin, Lake County Sheriff
Brock Falkenberg, Lake County Superintendent of Schools
Moke Simon, Supervisor, District 1 & representing the Pomo Indians
In success this could be a regular event themed with Lake County Superintendents; Chefs of Lake County; Farmers of Lake County; Business Leaders of LC; Media of Lake County; Service Clubs of Lake County; etc.
For sponsorship and general information contact: Mark Lipps 310-849-9181 text email@example.com